The Phoenix Suns (1-1) visit the Sacramento Kings (2-0) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Golden 1 Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020. The Suns are favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 27, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Kings Betting Odds
Suns vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 27
Suns: Dario Saric: Out (Quad), Abdel Nader: Out (Concussion)
Kings: DaQuan Jeffries: Day To Day (Back), Jabari Parker: Day To Day (Back)
Suns and Kings Records ATS
- Phoenix had a 37-34-2 record ATS last year.
- The Suns were 8-11-1 against the spread last season when they were at least a 3.5-point favorite.
- Only 35 of 73 Phoenix games last season (47.9%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento regularly covered the spread last season with a record of 37-33-2.
- When playing as at least a 3.5-point underdog last season, the Kings frequently came up short with only a 5-8 record against the spread.
- 38 of Sacramento’s 72 games (52.8%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
The Kings defeated the Suns 106-103 in the last meeting between the teams on Saturday. De’Aaron Fox scored 24 points to lead the Kings, and Devin Booker scored 26 points for the Suns. The Kings covered the spread as 3.5-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 227.5-point over/under after combining to score 209.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||Suns||Kings||-3.5||227.5||-162||135||Regular Season||106-103 SAC|
|1/7/2020||Suns||Suns||-6.5||226||-273||220||Regular Season||114-103 SAC*|
|12/28/2019||Kings||Kings||-2.5||217||-138||115||Regular Season||112-110 PHO*|
|11/19/2019||Kings||Kings||-2.5||218||-144||121||Regular Season||120-116 SAC*|
|10/23/2019||Suns||Suns||-1||233||-113||-106||Regular Season||124-95 PHO|
|3/23/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 SAC|
|2/10/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-104 SAC|
|1/8/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 PHO|
|12/4/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-105 SAC|
|4/3/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-94 PHO|
- 1/7/2020 DNP – Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
- 12/28/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton; Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
- 11/19/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton, Aron Baynes; Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
- Phoenix’s games last season resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup total (226.5 points) in 35 out of 73 opportunities (47.9% of matchups).
- In Sacramento’s games last year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup over/under in 30 out of 72 matchups (41.7%).
- Last season, the average total for Suns games was 227 points, 0.5 more than the over/under of 226.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (226.5 points) and the average total points bet in Kings’ games (222.2 points) last season.
- The Suns had an average implied point total of 116.8 last season, which is 1.8 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (115).
- Last season, Phoenix outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 30 times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total last season (113.3 points) is 1.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (112 points).
- Sacramento scored more than 112 points in 33 games last season.
- Last season, the Suns were at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.6 PPG), while the Kings allowed the 17th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Suns totaled just 16 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 0.2 per game), while the Kings were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 147 total points, -2 per game).
- Booker averaged 26.6 points per game last season.
- Chris Paul dished out 6.7 assists a game and Deandre Ayton grabbed 11.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Paul grabbed 1.6 per game. Ayton averaged 1.5 blocks a game.
- Fox scored 21.1 points per game last season while adding 6.8 assists.
- Hassan Whiteside pulled down 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Fox collected 1.5 per game. Whiteside averaged 2.9 blocks a contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from