Pacific Division foes square off when the Phoenix Suns (1-0) visit the Sacramento Kings (1-0) at Golden 1 Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The Kings are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 228.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 26, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Kings Betting Odds
Suns vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 26
Suns: Frank Kaminsky III: Day To Day (Health Protocols), Dario Saric: Day To Day (Quad), Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Concussion)
Kings: DaQuan Jeffries: Day To Day (Back), Jabari Parker: Day To Day (Back)
Suns and Kings Records ATS
- Phoenix had a 37-34-2 record ATS last year.
- The Suns had a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 3.5 points, going 8-11-1 last season.
- In 47.9% of its games last season (35/73), Phoenix and its opponents outscored the set over/under.
- With a 37-33-2 record ATS last season, Sacramento outplayed expectations ATS last season.
- The Kings were at least a 3.5-point underdog 14th times last season, where they had a record of 5-8 against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents regularly hit the over last season, doing so in 52.8% (38) of its 72 games played.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between the teams on Tuesday, the Kings knocked off the Suns 114-103. Devin Booker led the Suns with 34 points, and De’Aaron Fox paced the Kings with 27. The Kings covered the spread as 6.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 217 total points to go under the 226-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2020||Suns||Suns||-6.5||226||-273||220||Regular Season||114-103 SAC*|
|12/28/2019||Kings||Kings||-2.5||217||-138||115||Regular Season||112-110 PHO*|
|11/19/2019||Kings||Kings||-2.5||218||-144||121||Regular Season||120-116 SAC*|
|10/23/2019||Suns||Suns||-1||233||-113||-106||Regular Season||124-95 PHO|
|3/23/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 SAC|
|2/10/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-104 SAC|
|1/8/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 PHO|
|12/4/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-105 SAC|
|4/3/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-94 PHO|
|12/29/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-101 PHO|
- 1/7/2020 DNP – Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
- 12/28/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton; Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
- 11/19/2019 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton, Aron Baynes Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
- Phoenix’s games last season went over the point total for Saturday’s matchup point total (228 points) in 47.9% of opportunities (35 out of 73 matchups).
- In 29 out of Sacramento’s 72 games last year (40.3%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the point total in Saturday’s matchup.
- The Suns saw a 227 average over/under in their games last season, one point fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.8 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games last season (222.2 points).
- The average implied total for the Suns last season was 116.8 points, 0.8 more points than their implied total of 116 points in Saturday’s game.
- Phoenix outscored this matchup’s implied point total (116) 29 times last season.
- The Kings’ average implied point total last season (113.3 points) is 1.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (112 points).
- Sacramento scored more than 112 points in 33 games last season.
- Last season, the Suns were the NBA’s 10th-highest scoring team (113.6 PPG), while the Kings allowed their opponents the 17th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Suns scored just 16 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 0.2 per game), while the Kings were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 147 total points, -2 per game).
- Booker put up 26.6 points per game last season.
- Chris Paul dished out 6.7 assists per game and Deandre Ayton pulled down 11.5 rebounds per contest.
- Paul collected 1.6 per game. Ayton averaged 1.5 blocks an outing.
- Fox scored 21.1 points per game last season while tacking on 6.8 assists.
- Hassan Whiteside collected 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Fox nicked 1.5 steals per game. Whiteside collected 2.9 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from