The Phoenix Suns (38-15) host the Miami Heat (28-25) after winning eight home games in a row. The Suns are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, April 13. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 13, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Heat Betting Odds
Suns vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 13
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
KZ Okpala: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Victor Oladipo: Out (Knee),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee)
Suns and Heat Records ATS
- Phoenix has put together a 33-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Suns are 18-14-1 against the spread this season.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 52.8% of its games this season (28/53).
- Miami has a 23-30 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least a 3.5-point underdog, the Heat tend to have trouble covering with only a 7-15 record against the spread.
- Miami and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 47.2% (25) of their 53 games played.
Head to Head
Devin Booker (23 points) led the Suns over Kendrick Nunn (25 points) and the Heat 110-100 in their last matchup on March 23, 2021. The Suns were favored by 2 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 210 total points in the matchup went under the 214-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/23/2021||Suns||Heat||-2||214||-125||104||Regular Season||110-100 PHO|
- Phoenix’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (214 points) in 36 out of 53 opportunities (67.9% of matchups).
- In 26 out of Miami’s 53 games this season (49.1%), the competing teams scored more points than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Suns games is 223.1 points, 9.1 more than the over/under of 214 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.2 points more than the average over/under in Heat’s games this season (213.8 points).
- The average implied total for the Suns this season is 114 points, five more points than their implied total of 109 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Phoenix has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (109) 38 times.
- The Heat’s average implied point total on the season (111.7 points) is 6.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (105 points).
- Miami has scored more than 105 points 34 times this season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s sixth-highest scoring team (115 PPG), while the Heat allow their opponents the third-fewest points per game (107.2) in the league.
- The Suns have totaled 367 more points than their opponents this season (6.9 per game on average), while the Heat have been out-scored by 31 total points (0.6 per game average differential).
- Booker leads the Suns scoring 26.0 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 3.5 points greater than his season average of 26.0.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.7 assists per game and Deandre Ayton paces the squad with 10.7 rebounds per outing.
- Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.9 less than his season average of 29.4.
- The Suns are led by Jae Crowder from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who collects 1.5 per game. Ayton leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Heat go-to guy, Jimmy Butler, leads the team in both scoring (21.5 points per game) and assists (7.1 assists per game).
- Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.5 lower than his season average of 36.0.
- Bam Adebayo collects all of the boards and is the Miami leader in rebounds, getting 9.4 per game.
- Adebayo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 10.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.4.
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, cashing in 3.5 treys per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 5.5, 2.0 shots higher than his season average of 3.5.
- Nobody on Miami grabs more steals than Butler (2.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Adebayo (1.1 per game).
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from