A game after he scored 33 points in a 128-107 loss to the Wizards, Devin Booker leads the Phoenix Suns (7-4) at home against the Atlanta Hawks (5-5) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. The Suns are favored by in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on FS-AZ. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 13, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Hawks Betting Odds
Suns vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 13
Jalen Smith: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Ankle)
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Knee),
Danilo Gallinari: Out (Ankle),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Foot),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Hand)
Suns and Hawks Records ATS
- Phoenix has a 7-4 record ATS this year.
- The Suns have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 5 points, going 0-2 this season.
- Only 4 of 11 Phoenix games this season (36.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Over the course of this season, Atlanta has come up with an even record of 5-5 ATS.
- For the seventh time this season, the Hawks are at least a 5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-5 against the spread.
- 20% of Atlanta’s 10 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Hawks took down the Suns 123-110 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 14, 2020. Booker scored 39 points to lead the Suns, and Trae Young scored 36 points for the Hawks. The Hawks covered the spread as 2-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 233 total points to go over the 229.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2020||Suns||Hawks||-2||229.5||-129||107||Regular Season||123-110 ATL|
|11/14/2019||Suns||Suns||-8||229.5||-358||281||Regular Season||128-112 PHO|
|2/23/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-112 ATL|
|2/2/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-112 ATL|
|3/4/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-112 ATL|
|1/2/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-103 PHO|
|3/28/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 ATL|
|11/30/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-107 PHO|
|4/5/2016||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-90 ATL|
|1/23/2016||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-95 PHO|
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 227.5 total in 35 out of 11 games (318.2%) this year.
- In Atlanta’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup over/under in four out of 10 matchups (40%).
- On average, the over/under in Suns games is 10.3 points fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points in this matchup.
- Hawks’ games have an over/under of 223.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Suns this season is 113.2 points, 2.8 fewer points than their implied total of 116 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 29 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hawks (118.8) is 7.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Atlanta has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points six times this season.
- The Suns are at the 19th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (110.5 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 11th-fewest points per game (109.5) in the league.
- The Suns have totaled a total of 41 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.8 per game), and the Hawks have out-scored opponents by 44 points on the season (4.4 more per game).
- Booker leads the Suns scoring 23.0 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is listed at 34.5, 4.0 greater than his season average of 30.5.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.7 assists per game and Deandre Ayton paces the team with 11.2 rebounds per contest.
- Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 10.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.2.
- The Suns are led by Mikal Bridges from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Bridges’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Bridges, who averages 1.2 per game. Booker leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a game.
- Booker’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
- Young has the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, tallying 24.8 points and 8.5 assists per game.
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 40.5, 3.3 greater than his season average of 37.2.
- Clint Capela collects all of the boards and is the Atlanta leader in rebounds, grabbing 12.9 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 13.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 12.9.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (1.0 per game).
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from