The Phoenix Suns (25-12) and the Memphis Grizzlies (17-18) take the floor at PHX Arena on Monday, March 15 at 10:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The Suns are and the over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Suns vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 15
Cameron Johnson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
Suns and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 25-12.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 51.4% of its games this season (19/37).
- Memphis has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 19-15-1.
- 19 of Memphis’ 35 games (54.3%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Devin Booker scored a team-high 23 points to help lead the Suns past Gorgui Dieng (15 points) and the Grizzlies 128-97 in their last matchup on February 20, 2021. The Suns were favored by 6.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 225 total points to go over the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Suns||Grizzlies||-6.5||223.5||-253||206||Regular Season||128-97 PHO|
|1/18/2021||Suns||Grizzlies||-5.5||217.5||-235||191||Regular Season||108-104 MEM|
- In Phoenix’s matchups this season, the Suns and their opponents have exceeded Monday’s point total of 228 points 14 times (37.8% of opportunities).
- In 40% of Memphis’ games this season (14 of 35), the total points scored was greater than Monday’s 228-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Suns games is 221.7 points, 6.3 fewer than the over/under of 228 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.9 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (223.1 points).
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 113.2 this season, which is 0.8 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (114).
- Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) 17 times this season.
- The 114.5-point average implied total on the season for the Grizzlies is 0.5 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Memphis has scored more than 114 points in 15 games this season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s 12th-highest scoring team (113.9 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow their opponents the 11th-fewest points per game (111.1) in the league.
- The Suns have put up a total of 222 more points than their opponents this year (an average of six per game), and the Grizzlies have out-scored opponents by 34 points on the season (one more per game).
- Booker leads the Suns in scoring, racking up 25.1 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.8 assists a game and Deandre Ayton paces the team with 11.2 rebounds per contest.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who averages 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Ja Morant takes the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.8 points and 7.8 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 11.7 per game.
- Grayson Allen is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- De’Anthony Melton is tops on Memphis in both steals (1.3) and blocks (0.7) per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from