The Phoenix Suns (18-10) are favored by 4 points against the Memphis Grizzlies (13-12) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on FS-SE. The point total in the matchup is 224.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 20, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Suns vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 20
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Dillon Brooks: Out (Thigh)
Suns and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Phoenix has a 17-10-1 record ATS this year.
- The Suns are 3-5-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- Only 13 of 28 Phoenix games this season (46.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has a 13-11-1 record ATS this season.
- For the fifth time this season, the Grizzlies are at least a 4-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-2 against the spread.
- 13 of Memphis’ 25 games (52%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Brandon Clarke scored a team-high 17 points to lead the Grizzlies past Deandre Ayton (18 points) and the Suns 108-104 in their most recent matchup on January 18, 2021. The Suns were favored by 5.5 points in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 212 total points to go under the 217.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Suns||Grizzlies||-5.5||217.5||-235||191||Regular Season||108-104 MEM*|
Grizzlies: Jonas Valanciunas
- Phoenix’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup over/under (224.5 points) in 10 out of 28 opportunities (35.7% of matchups).
- In Memphis’ games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup over/under in 15 out of 25 matchups (60%).
- This season the average total for Suns games is 220.2 points, 4.3 fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.0 point more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (223.5 points).
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 112.3 this season, which is 1.7 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (114).
- Phoenix has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (114) 10 times.
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total on the season (113.2 points) is 3.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Memphis has totaled more than 110 points in 13 games on the season.
- The Suns are the league’s 18th-highest scoring team (112 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 14th-fewest points per game (111.8) in NBA action.
- The Suns have scored a total of 107 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.8 per game), while the Grizzlies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by three total points, -0.1 per game).
- The Suns scoring leader is Devin Booker, who averages 24.3 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 0.2 points greater than his season average of 24.3.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.6 assists a game and Ayton paces the squad with 12.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.1 higher than his season average of 30.4.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.5 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 2.5.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who averages 1.3 per game. Ayton leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
- Paul’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- Ja Morant’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.4 points per game and 8.0 assists per game.
- Morant’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 30.4.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, grabbing 11.0 per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 11.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.0.
- Grayson Allen leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Tyus Jones (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than De’Anthony Melton (1.0 per game).
- Melton’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from