The Boston Celtics (12-9) visit the Phoenix Suns (12-9) as 3-point underdogs after Jayson Tatum put up 34 points in the Celtics’ 119-115 victory over the Clippers. The game airs on NBA TV at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 7, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Celtics Betting Odds
Suns vs Celtics Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 7
Dario Saric: Out (Ankle),
Cameron Payne: Out (Foot),
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jae Crowder: Day To Day (Right Foot)
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Jaylen Brown: Out (Knee)
Suns and Celtics Records ATS
- Phoenix has compiled an 11-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 3 points, going 3-5-1 this season.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 38.1% of its games this season (8/21).
- Boston has a 12-9 record ATS this season.
- For the 11th time this season, the Celtics are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 5-5 against the spread.
- 47.6% of Boston’s 21 games this season have missed the over/under.
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over Sunday’s 217.5 total in seven out of 21 games (33.3%) this year.
- 15 Boston games this year (71.4% of its matchups) ended with a final point total greater than Sunday’s point total of 217.5 points.
- The Suns have seen a 217.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Celtics’ games have a total points bet of 221.6 points this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The average implied total for the Suns this season is 112 points, two more points than their implied total of 110 points in Sunday’s game.
- So far this season, Phoenix has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (110) eight times.
- The Celtics’ average implied point total on the season (112.4 points) is 5.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (107 points).
- Boston has scored more than 107 points in 16 games this season.
- The Suns are the league’s 22nd-highest scoring team (109.9 PPG), while the Celtics allow the seventh-fewest points per game (109.7) in NBA play.
- The Suns have totaled 49 more points than their opponents this season (2.4 per game on average), and the Celtics have scored 47 more points than their opponents (2.2 per game).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 23.1 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 4.5 higher than his season average of 30.0.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 12.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.5 assists per game .
- Ayton’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 11.5 boards, 1.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.7.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Mikal Bridges, who averages 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- Tatum outpaced his teammates on the Celtics scoring front by putting up 27.3 points per game. He adds 7.3 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season.
- Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 0.9 lower than his season average of 38.4.
- When it comes to Boston leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Tristan Thompson with 8.4 rebounds per game and Marcus Smart with 6.1 assists per game.
- Smart’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.4 lower than his season average of 21.9.
- Tatum is tops from three-point range for the Celtics, hitting 3.2 threes per game.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Smart is at the top of Boston’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Robert Williams III leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Williams’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from