The Phoenix Suns (33-14) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-27) as double-digit, favorites after Devin Booker scored 45 points in the Suns’ 121-116 victory over the Bulls. The matchup airs on BSOK at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, April 2. The over/under in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Thunder Betting Odds
Suns vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 2
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Health Protocols),
Torrey Craig: Day To Day (Knee),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Luguentz Dort: Day To Day (Concussion protocol),
Mike Muscala: Out (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Ty Jerome: Out (Ankle),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Foot)
Suns and Thunder Records ATS
- Phoenix has played to a 30-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns have a winning record against the spread when favored by 12.5 points or more, going 1-0 this season.
- Only 23 of 47 Phoenix games this season (48.9%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma City has a 25-21-1 record ATS this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 44.7% (21) of their 47 games played.
Head to Head
The Thunder got a team-high 21 points from Shai Gilgeous-Alexander on the way to a 102-97 win against Chris Paul (32 points) and the Suns in their most recent matchup on January 27, 2021. The Suns were 8-point favorites in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 199 total points to finish below the 215-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Suns||Suns||-8||215||-337||270||Regular Season||102-97 OKC|
- Phoenix’s games this year have gone over the point total for Friday’s matchup point total (219.5 points) in 44.7% of opportunities (21 out of 47 matchups).
- In 48.9% of Oklahoma City’s games this season (23 of 47), the total points scored was higher than Friday’s 219.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Suns games is 221 points, 1.5 more than the over/under of 219.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (219.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (218.4 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Suns this season is 113.5 points, 2.5 fewer points than their implied total of 116 points in Friday’s game.
- Phoenix has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (116) 19 times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (113.7 points) is 9.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (104 points).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than this game’s implied total of 104 points 28 times this season.
- The Suns are at the 11th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.7 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 18th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 299 points this season (6.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 277 more points on the year (5.8 per game).
- Booker leads the Suns in scoring, putting up 25.5 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, equal to his season average of 25.5.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 10.9 rebounds per game and Paul leads the squad with 8.7 assists per matchup.
- Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 0.5 greater than his season average of 27.0.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who collects 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.7 points per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 5.5 assists, 0.4 assists less than his season average of 5.9.
- Moses Brown collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, pulling down 8.2 per game.
- Brown’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 18.5 boards, 10.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.2.
- Ty Jerome makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- Jerome’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Oklahoma City’s Theo Maledon has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Brown is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Maledon’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from