The Phoenix Suns (34-14) will attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Houston Rockets (13-36) on Monday, April 5 at Toyota Center as big, favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The point total for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Rockets Betting Odds
Suns vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 5
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
John Wall: Out (Knee)
Suns and Rockets Records ATS
- Phoenix has compiled a 31-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Suns are 4-1 against the spread this season.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 50% of its games this season (24/48).
- Houston holds a losing record ATS this season with 15 wins, 33 losses, and one tie ATS.
- Houston and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 38.8% (19) of their 49 games played.
Head to Head
Deandre Ayton (26 points) led the Suns past Victor Oladipo (22 points) and the Rockets 109-103 in their last matchup on January 20, 2021. The Suns were favored by 6 points in the game, which pushed. The 212 total points in the matchup fell short of the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Suns||Rockets||-6||219||-229||187||Regular Season||109-103 PHO|
- Phoenix’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup total (218.5 points) in 23 out of 48 opportunities (47.9% of matchups).
- 27 Houston games this year (55.1% of its matchups) finished with a final point total higher than Monday’s over/under of 218.5 points.
- The Suns have seen a 221.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (221.2 points).
- The Suns’ average implied point total this season is 1.4 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (113.6 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 20 times this season.
- The 114.9-point average implied total on the season for the Rockets is 10.9 more points than the team’s 104-point implied total in this matchup.
- Houston has scored more than 104 points in 27 games this season.
- The Suns are the league’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.2 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.8) in NBA action.
- The Suns have put up a total of 336 more points than their opponents this year (an average of seven per game), while the Rockets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 318 total points, -6.5 per game).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 25.6 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 34.2.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.7 assists a game and Ayton paces the squad with 10.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Ayton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 2.7 greater than his season average of 26.8.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Paul leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Ayton collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace Phoenix.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- Christian Wood is at the top of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.8 points per game and 9.8 rebounds per game this season.
- Wood’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds less than his season average of 9.8.
- The Houston leader in assists is John Wall with 6.8 assists per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 30.3.
- Eric Gordon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, averaging 2.6 treys per game.
- Gordon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Houston’s Jae’Sean Tate has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Wood’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from