The Phoenix Suns (37-15) are heavily favored () to continue a seven-game home win streak when they host the Houston Rockets (14-39) on Monday, April 12 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 12, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Rockets Betting Odds
Suns vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 12
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Knee)
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Knee),
Danuel House Jr.: Day To Day (Ankle)
Suns and Rockets Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 33-18-1.
- The Suns have a winning record against the spread when favored by 13 points or more, going 3-1 this season.
- 27 of 52 Phoenix games this season (51.9%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Houston has a 17-35-1 record against the spread this season.
- 41.5% of Houston’s 53 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/5/2021||Suns||Rockets||-14||224||-1122||661||Regular Season||133-130 PHO|
|1/20/2021||Suns||Rockets||-6||219||-229||187||Regular Season||109-103 PHO|
- Phoenix’s games this season have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup total (228 points) in 38.5% of opportunities (20 out of 52 matchups).
- In Houston’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Monday’s matchup point total in 21 out of 53 matchups (39.6%).
- The Suns have seen a 222.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is six points more than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (222 points).
- The Suns’ average implied point total this season is 7.2 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (113.8 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- This season, Phoenix has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) 15 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Rockets (115.1) is 7.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- This season, Houston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 23 times.
- The Suns are the league’s sixth-highest scoring team (114.8 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 24th-fewest points per game (114.2) in NBA play.
- The Suns have totaled 361 more points than their opponents this season (seven per game on average), while the Rockets have been out-scored by 345 total points (6.5 per game average differential).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, racking up 26.0 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 36.5, 1.8 higher than his season average of 34.7.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 10.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.7 assists per game .
- Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 29.5.
- The Suns are led by Jae Crowder from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who collects 1.2 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- Christian Wood is at the top of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.9 points per game and 9.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Wood’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds less than his season average of 9.3.
- John Wall puts in work dishing out assists and is Houston’s assist leader with 6.8 per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 30.9.
- Eric Gordon leads the Rockets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Gordon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Jae’Sean Tate is at the top of Houston’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Tate’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from