The Toronto Raptors (18-26) are underdogs against the Phoenix Suns (29-14) at Amalie Arena on Friday, March 26. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET on FS-AZ. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Raptors Betting Odds
Suns vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 26
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Suns and Raptors Records ATS
- Phoenix has a 28-14-1 record ATS this year.
- The Suns have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more, going 12-9-1 this season.
- Only 21 of 43 Phoenix games this season (48.8%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Toronto has a 20-24 record against the spread this season.
- The Raptors only hold a 5-9 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- 43.2% of Toronto’s 44 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
Devin Booker (24 points) led the Suns over Pascal Siakam (32 points) and the Raptors 123-115 in their last matchup on January 6, 2021. The Suns were favored by 3 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 238 total points in the matchup went over the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Suns||Suns||-3||219.5||-149||123||Regular Season||123-115 PHO|
- In Phoenix’s matchups this season, the Suns and their opponents have exceeded Friday’s total of 224 points 17 times (39.5% of opportunities).
- In 24 out of Toronto’s 44 games this year (54.5%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Friday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Suns games is 221.4 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 224 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Raptors’ games this season (224.8 points).
- The Suns’ average implied point total this season is 0.5 fewer points than their implied total in Friday’s game (113.5 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) 19 times this season.
- The 114.2-point average implied total on the season for the Raptors is 4.2 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- Toronto has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 27 times this season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s 11th-highest scoring team (113.9 PPG), while the Raptors allow their opponents the 19th-fewest points per game (112.4) in the league.
- The Suns have scored a total of 279 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), and the Raptors have out-scored opponents by only five points on the season (0.1 more per game).
- Booker leads the Suns scoring 25.1 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 33.8.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 10.9 rebounds a game and Chris Paul leads the squad with 8.7 assists per contest.
- Ayton’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 10.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 10.9.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Paul leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Ayton collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Phoenix.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
- Fred VanVleet owns the Raptors top spot in scoring with 20.1 points per game and also tacks on 4.3 rebounds and 6.4 assists per contest.
- VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.2 lower than his season average of 30.7.
- Siakam (7.3 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.5 assists per game) are the Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Siakam’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 2.5 less than his season average of 32.0.
- VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, knocking down 3.4 threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Nobody on Toronto grabs more steals than VanVleet (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Chris Boucher (1.9 per game).
- VanVleet’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from