The Phoenix Suns (12-3) will host the Denver Nuggets (9-7) after winning seven straight home games. The contest starts at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 21, 2021. The Suns () will match up against the Nuggets ( to win) starting at 8:00 PM ET Sunday. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of November 21, 2021 at 8:08 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Suns vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Nuggets Player Props
Injury Report as of November 21
Dario Saric: Out (Knee),
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee),
Abdel Nader: Out (Injury Maintenance)
Nikola Jokic: Day To Day (Wrist),
Zeke Nnaji: Out (Ankle),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Jamal Murray: Out (Knee)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nuggets Defense|
|110.7 (4)||Points/Gm||100.1 (1)|
|6.8 (29)||Possessions/Game||23.3 (15)|
|47.1 (2)||Field Goal %||44.8 (15)|
|35.7 (8)||3PT %||32.5 (6)|
|53.4 (6)||Effective FG %||51.1 (14)|
|56.5 (8)||True Shooting %||54 (10)|
|Nuggets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|102.9 (24)||Points/Gm||104.9 (10)|
|23.3 (15)||Possessions/Game||6.8 (2)|
|46 (10)||Field Goal %||43.2 (5)|
|31.7 (27)||3PT %||35.2 (21)|
|52.5 (10)||Effective FG %||50.3 (7)|
|54.9 (16)||True Shooting %||53.4 (6)|
Suns and Nuggets Betting Records
- Phoenix has covered seven times in 15 chances against the spread this season.
- The Suns have covered the spread once when favored by 9.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- A total of five out of Phoenix’s 15 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Denver is 7-9-0 ATS this season.
- In Denver’s 16 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Nuggets took down the Suns . Mikal Bridges led the Suns with 16 points, and Nikola Jokic paced the Nuggets with 27. The Nuggets covered the spread as 6-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 208 total points to finish under on the 224-point over/under.
- 10/20/2021 DNP – Nuggets: Nah’Shon Hyland
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, averaging 22.7 points per game.
- JaVale McGee paces Phoenix with 6.9 rebounds per game and Chris Paul leads the squad with 10.7 assists per outing.
- The Suns are led by Booker from long distance. He connects on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is McGee, who averages 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 2.5 steals a game.
- Jokic has shown out this season to lead the Nuggets in points (26.4 per game), rebounds (13.6 per game), and assists (6.4 per game).
- Will Barton is tops from three-point range for the Nuggets, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- One Denver player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Jokic averages 1.2 steals per game and one blocks per game.