The Phoenix Suns will play the Dallas Mavericks in a decisive Game 7 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The Suns () take on the Mavericks ( to win) on Sunday at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of May 15, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Suns vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Mavericks Player Props
Injury Report as of May 15
Dario Saric: Out (Knee)
Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|114.7 (5)||Points/Gm||104.7 (2)|
|24.5 (6)||Possessions/Game||9.4 (1)|
|48.5 (1)||Field Goal %||45.7 (12)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||34 (4)|
|54.9 (4)||Effective FG %||52.1 (6)|
|58.1 (5)||True Shooting %||55.5 (7)|
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|108 (24)||Points/Gm||107.4 (9)|
|9.4 (30)||Possessions/Game||24.5 (24)|
|46.1 (19)||Field Goal %||44.4 (3)|
|35 (19)||3PT %||34 (4)|
|53.8 (13)||Effective FG %||51 (3)|
|57.2 (13)||True Shooting %||54.6 (2)|
Suns and Mavericks Betting Records
- Phoenix is 50-43-1 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Suns have an ATS record of 20-25-1.
- A total of 47 out of Phoenix’s 94 games this season have hit the over.
- Dallas is 54-38-2 ATS this year.
- The Mavericks have been an underdog by 6.5 points or more seven times this year, and covered the spread in six of those games.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to hit the over 36 out of 94 times this year.
Head to Head
Luka Doncic (33 points) led the Mavericks past Deandre Ayton (21 points) and the Suns in their last matchup on May 12, 2022. The Suns were favored by 2 points in the game, but the Mavericks covered the spread. The 199 total points in the matchup went under the 210.5-point over/under.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 26.8 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 10.8 assists a game and Ayton paces the team with 10.2 rebounds per contest.
- Booker hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who grabs 1.8 per game. JaVale McGee leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks with 28.4 points per game, 9.1 rebounds per game, and 8.7 assists per game.
- Doncic is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, knocking down 3.1 threes per game.
- Dallas’ Doncic has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Maxi Kleber is first in blocks with one per game.