The Phoenix Suns will face the Dallas Mavericks in Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The Suns (on the spread) and Mavericks ( to win) will meet Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of May 10, 2022 at 10:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Suns vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Mavericks Player Props
Injury Report as of May 10
Dario Saric: Out (Knee),
Torrey Craig: Day To Day (Elbow)
Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|114.7 (5)||Points/Gm||104.7 (2)|
|24.5 (6)||Possessions/Game||9.4 (1)|
|48.5 (1)||Field Goal %||45.7 (12)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||34 (4)|
|54.9 (4)||Effective FG %||52.1 (6)|
|58.1 (5)||True Shooting %||55.5 (7)|
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|108 (24)||Points/Gm||107.4 (9)|
|9.4 (30)||Possessions/Game||24.5 (24)|
|46.1 (19)||Field Goal %||44.4 (3)|
|35 (19)||3PT %||34 (4)|
|53.8 (13)||Effective FG %||51 (3)|
|57.2 (13)||True Shooting %||54.6 (2)|
Suns and Mavericks Betting Records
- Phoenix has won 49 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 43 times.
- The Suns have been favored by 7 points or more 38 times this season, and covered the spread in 17 of those contests.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 47 out of 92 times this season.
- Dallas has put together a 53-37-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 5-0 ATS this season when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the point total 36 out of 92 times this year.
Head to Head
Luka Doncic (26 points) led the Mavericks over Devin Booker (35 points) and the Suns in their last matchup on May 8, 2022. The Suns were favored by 3 points in the game, but the Mavericks covered the spread. The 212 total points in the matchup went under the 214.5-point over/under.
- 1/20/2022 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton
- The Suns scoring leader is Booker, who contributes 26.8 points per game.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 10.2 rebounds per game and Chris Paul leads the team with 10.8 assists per matchup.
- Booker makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Paul leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. JaVale McGee collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Phoenix.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 28.4 points, 9.1 pulling down rebounds and handing out 8.7 assists per game.
- Doncic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, cashing in 3.1 treys per game.
- Dallas’ Doncic has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Maxi Kleber is first in blocks with one per game.