The Phoenix Suns (11-3) will look to build on a 10-game winning streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (9-5) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Footprint Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Suns (on the spread) and Mavericks ( to win) will meet Friday at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of .
The insights in this article reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 10:08 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Suns vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Mavericks Player Props
Injury Report as of November 19
Dario Saric: Out (Knee),
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee)
Maxi Kleber: Out (Back),
Luka Doncic: Out (Knee/Ankle)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|110.6 (5)||Points/Gm||105.6 (11)|
|7.3 (28)||Possessions/Game||14.2 (9)|
|46.7 (3)||Field Goal %||46.2 (24)|
|34.9 (12)||3PT %||35.1 (20)|
|53 (8)||Effective FG %||52.8 (22)|
|56.1 (8)||True Shooting %||55.4 (20)|
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|104.5 (23)||Points/Gm||104.9 (10)|
|14.2 (22)||Possessions/Game||7.3 (3)|
|43.9 (22)||Field Goal %||43.3 (7)|
|34.3 (16)||3PT %||35.6 (23)|
|51.4 (20)||Effective FG %||50.4 (7)|
|54 (21)||True Shooting %||53.5 (6)|
Suns and Mavericks Betting Records
- Phoenix has covered seven times in 14 chances against the spread this season.
- The Suns have covered the spread twice when favored by 8.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- A total of four out of Phoenix’s 14 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Dallas has covered six times in 14 matchups with a spread this year.
- In Dallas’ 14 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
Head to Head
The Suns got a team-high 24 points out of Devin Booker on the way to a victory over Tim Hardaway Jr. (22 points) and the Mavericks in their most recent matchup on November 17, 2021. The Suns were 8-point favorites in the game, but the Mavericks covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 203 total points to finish below the 211.5-point over/under.
- 11/17/2021 DNP – Mavericks: Luka Doncic
- The Suns scoring leader is Booker, who contributes 23 points per game.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by JaVale McGee’s 6.9 rebounds per game and assists by Chris Paul’s 10.5 assists per game.
- Booker is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is McGee, who averages 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 2.4 steals a contest.
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in all things points, rebounds and assists, putting up 24.9 points, 8.3 grabbing rebounds and dishing 7.9 assists per game.
- Hardaway is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Dallas’ Doncic has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Dwight Powell is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.