The Phoenix Suns (10-3) hope to build on a nine-game win streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (9-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at Footprint Center. The game airs on ESPN. The Suns () meet the Mavericks ( on the moneyline) on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total for the matchup is set at .
This article references betting data valid as of November 17, 2021 at 10:09 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Suns vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Mavericks Player Props
Injury Report as of November 17
Dario Saric: Out (Knee),
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee)
Maxi Kleber: Out (Back),
Luka Doncic: Out (Knee/Ankle)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|111 (4)||Points/Gm||105.7 (12)|
|7.9 (28)||Possessions/Game||15.3 (10)|
|47 (2)||Field Goal %||46.4 (24)|
|35 (14)||3PT %||35.3 (21)|
|53.1 (7)||Effective FG %||52.9 (22)|
|56.4 (8)||True Shooting %||55.6 (20)|
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|105 (22)||Points/Gm||105.5 (11)|
|15.3 (21)||Possessions/Game||7.9 (3)|
|44.1 (21)||Field Goal %||43.5 (8)|
|33.3 (22)||3PT %||34.6 (17)|
|51.5 (21)||Effective FG %||50.5 (8)|
|54.2 (20)||True Shooting %||53.6 (7)|
Suns and Mavericks Betting Records
- Phoenix has put together a 7-5-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Suns have been favored by 8 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- A total of four out of Phoenix’s 13 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Dallas is 5-8-0 ATS this season.
- Dallas’ games have hit the over five out of 13 times this year.
- The Suns scoring leader is Devin Booker, who puts up 22.9 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 10.2 assists a game and JaVale McGee paces the team with seven rebounds per outing.
- The Suns are led by Booker from long distance. He hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who averages 2.6 per game. McGee leads the team averaging one block an outing.
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks with 24.9 points per game, 8.3 rebounds per game, and 7.9 assists per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than Dorian Finney-Smith (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Dwight Powell (0.9 per game).