The Phoenix Suns (29-13) visit the Orlando Magic (14-29) after winning seven home road in a row. The Suns are favored by in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 24. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 24, 2021, 11:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Magic Betting Odds
Suns vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 24
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee),
Chasson Randle: Day To Day (Groin),
Mo Bamba: Day To Day (Toe)
Suns and Magic Records ATS
- Phoenix has a 29-13 record ATS this year.
- The Suns have a winning record against the spread when favored by 9.5 points or more, going 5-2 this season.
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 20 of 42 games this season (47.6%).
- Orlando has a 20-22-1 record against the spread this season.
- Orlando and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only hitting the over in 44.2% (19) of their 43 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Suns knocked off the Magic 109-90. Devin Booker led the Suns with 27 points, and Terrence Ross paced the Magic with 23. The Suns covered the spread as 11.5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 199 total points to finish under on the 212-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2021||Suns||Suns||-11.5||212||-765||523||Regular Season||109-90 PHO|
- Phoenix’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup total (216 points) in 25 out of 42 opportunities (59.5% of matchups).
- In 51.2% of Orlando’s games this season (22 of 43), the total points scored was more than Wednesday’s 216-point over/under.
- On average, the Suns have seen a 221.3 over/under in their games this season, 5.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (216 points) and the average total points bet in Magic’s games (215.7 points) this season.
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 113.6 this season, which is 0.6 points higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (113).
- This season, Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 20 times.
- The Magic’s average implied point total on the season (111.9 points) is 8.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (103 points).
- This season, Orlando has scored more than this game’s implied total of 103 points 23 times.
- The Suns are at the 11th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114 PPG), while the Magic allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.3) in the league.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 280 points this season (6.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Magic have out-scored them by 297 more points on the year (6.9 per game).
- The Suns scoring leader is Booker, who contributes 25.1 points per game.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 11.0 rebounds per game and Chris Paul leads the squad with 8.8 assists per outing.
- Jae Crowder connects on 2.4 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Paul leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Ayton collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Phoenix.
- Nikola Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.5 points per game and 11.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Michael Carter-Williams has the title of Orlando assist leader, dishing out 4.2 assists per game this season.
- Evan Fournier is tops from three-point range for the Magic, knocking down 2.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Al-Farouq Aminu (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Mohamed Bamba (0.9 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from