The Miami Heat (22-21) are underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (28-13) on Tuesday, March 23 at American Airlines Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on SUN. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 23, 2021, 9:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Heat Betting Odds
Suns vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 23
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Knee)
Avery Bradley: Day To Day (Calf),
Udonis Haslem: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Back)
Suns and Heat Records ATS
- Phoenix has a 28-13 record ATS this year.
- The Suns have a winning record against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more, going 20-10 this season.
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 20 of 41 games this season (48.8%).
- Miami has an 18-24-1 record ATS this season.
- For the 29th time this season, the Heat are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 11-16-1 against the spread.
- 24 of Miami’s 43 games (55.8%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- Phoenix’s games this year have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup point total (215.5 points) in 61% of opportunities (25 out of 41 matchups).
- In 39.5% of Miami’s games this season (17 of 43), the total points scored was more than Tuesday’s 215.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Suns games is 221.6 points, 6.1 more than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this game’s over/under (215.5 points) and the average total points bet in Heat’s games (213.9 points) this season.
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 113.7 this season, which is 4.7 points higher than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (109).
- So far this season, Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (109) 29 times.
- The 112.2-point average implied total on the season for the Heat is 5.2 more points than the team’s 107-point implied total in this matchup.
- Miami has put up more than 107 points in 23 games on the season.
- The Suns are at the 11th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.1 PPG), while the Heat allow the fourth-fewest points per game (107.6) in the league.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 270 points this season (6.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Heat have out-scored them by 52 more points on the year (1.3 per game).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 25.2 points per game.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 10.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.8 assists per game .
- Jae Crowder knocks down 2.4 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who records 1.1 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- The Heat go-to guy, Jimmy Butler, leads the team in both scoring (21.6 points per game) and assists (7.5 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Bam Adebayo is the Miami leader with 9.5 per game.
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, cashing in 3.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Miami grabs more steals than Butler (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Adebayo (1.1 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from