The Western Conference-leading Phoenix Suns (62-14) will look to hold off the No. 2 team in the conference, the Memphis Grizzlies (54-23) on April 1, 2022. The Suns () will play against the Grizzlies ( to win) starting at 8:00 PM ET Friday. The over/under in the matchup is .
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of April 1, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Suns vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Suns Vs. Grizzlies Player Props
Injury Report as of April 1
Dario Saric: Out (Knee),
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Thigh),
Steven Adams: Out (Calf),
Desmond Bane: Out (Ankle),
Ja Morant: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Knee),
Tyus Jones: Out (Hand)
|Suns Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|115.1 (3)||Points/Gm||109.1 (12)|
|23.7 (8)||Possessions/Game||30.2 (30)|
|48.7 (1)||Field Goal %||45.2 (7)|
|36.8 (4)||3PT %||35 (14)|
|55.2 (3)||Effective FG %||52 (6)|
|58.5 (3)||True Shooting %||55.6 (8)|
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Suns Defense|
|115.4 (1)||Points/Gm||106.8 (7)|
|30.2 (1)||Possessions/Game||23.7 (23)|
|46.2 (15)||Field Goal %||44.3 (3)|
|35.1 (16)||3PT %||33.8 (2)|
|52.3 (23)||Effective FG %||50.8 (2)|
|55.3 (24)||True Shooting %||54.4 (2)|
Suns and Grizzlies Betting Records
- Phoenix has compiled a 41-34-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 13-13-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- So far this season, 40 out of Phoenix’s 76 games have hit the over.
- Memphis has covered 50 times in 77 chances against the spread this year.
- The Grizzlies have won their only game this year when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- In Memphis’ 77 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 38 times.
Head to Head
Ja Morant scored a team-high 33 points to lead the Grizzlies past Devin Booker (30 points) and the Suns in their most recent matchup on December 27, 2021. The Suns were favored by 7.5 points in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 227 total points to go over the 222.5-point over/under.
- 12/27/2021 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton; Grizzlies: De’Anthony Melton
- 11/12/2021 DNP – Suns: Deandre Ayton
- Booker leads the Suns in scoring, racking up 26.4 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 10.7 assists a game and Deandre Ayton paces the team with 10.1 rebounds per matchup.
- The Suns are led by Cameron Johnson from long distance. He knocks down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Paul leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. JaVale McGee collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace Phoenix.
- Morant has the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 27.6 points and 6.7 assists per game.
- Steven Adams’ 10 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 7.1 points per game.
- Desmond Bane leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging three made threes per game.
- Memphis’ De’Anthony Melton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Jaren Jackson Jr. is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.