The Phoenix Suns (46-18) are heavily favored () to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (21-43) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 4 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs on BSOH. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 4, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Suns vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 4
Cameron Payne: Day To Day (Knee),
Jae Crowder: Out (Ankle),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Darius Garland: Out (Ankle),
Lamar Stevens: Out (Concussion),
Dylan Windler: Out For Season (Knee),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out For Season (Neck),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Thumb),
Taurean Prince: Out For Season (Ankle),
Isaiah Hartenstein: Out (Concussion)
Suns and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Phoenix has a 39-24-1 record ATS this year.
- The Suns have a winning record against the spread when favored by 13 points or more, going 3-2 this season.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in 35 of 64 games this season (54.7%).
- Cleveland has a 24-40 record against the spread this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 40.6% (26) of their 64 games played.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Suns||Suns||-5.5||212.5||-220||180||Regular Season||119-113 PHO|
- Phoenix’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup over/under (219 points) in 34 out of 64 opportunities (53.1% of matchups).
- In 48.4% of Cleveland’s games this season (31 of 64), the total points scored was greater than Tuesday’s 219-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Suns games is 222.9 points, 3.9 more than the over/under of 219 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (219 points) and the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (215.2 points) this season.
- The Suns’ average implied point total this season is 1.9 fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (114.1 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 31 times.
- The Cavaliers’ average implied point total on the season (112 points) is nine points higher than their implied total in this matchup (103 points).
- Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 103 points 34 times this season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.5 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (111.4) in the league.
- The Suns have totaled 391 more points than their opponents this season (6.1 per game on average), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by 479 total points (7.5 per game average differential).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 25.6 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 2.4 higher than his season average of 34.1.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 10.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.8 assists per game .
- Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 29.5.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who grabs 1.4 per game. Ayton leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 24.4 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds per game and 4.1 assists per game.
- Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 42.5, 10.8 greater than his season average of 31.7.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarrett Allen (10.0 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (6.2 assists per game).
- Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 13.2 greater than his season average of 26.3.
- Kevin Love makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Love’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Allen is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.0 block lower than his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from