The Phoenix Suns (32-14) host the Chicago Bulls (19-26) after winning three home games in a row. The Suns are favored by in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 31. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Bulls Betting Odds
Suns vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 31
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Health Protocols),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Zach LaVine: Day To Day (Ankle),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Coby White: Day To Day (Neck)
Suns and Bulls Records ATS
- Phoenix is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 30-15-1.
- The Suns are 7-6 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 7-point favorite.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 47.8% of its games this season (22/46).
- Chicago has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 23-21.
- As at least a 7-point underdog, the Bulls often have trouble covering with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- Half of Chicago’s 44 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Suns defeated the Bulls 106-97 in the last meeting between the teams on February 26, 2021. Zach LaVine scored 24 points to pace the Bulls, and Devin Booker scored 22 points for the Suns. The Suns covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 226.5-point over/under after combining to score 203.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2021||Suns||Bulls||-6.5||226.5||-265||214||Regular Season||106-97 PHO|
- Phoenix’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (222.5 points) in 19 out of 46 opportunities (41.3% of matchups).
- In Chicago’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup total in 24 out of 45 matchups (53.3%).
- This season the average total for Suns games is 220.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the over/under of 222.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (226.5 points).
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 113.5 this season, which is 1.5 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (115).
- Phoenix has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 18 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bulls (116) is eight more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Chicago has put up more than 108 points in 26 games on the season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s 11th-highest scoring team (113.5 PPG), while the Bulls allow their opponents the 24th-fewest points per game (113.9) in the league.
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 294 points this season (6.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulls have out-scored them by 57 more points on the year (1.3 per game).
- Booker leads the Suns in scoring, averaging 25.0 points per game.
- Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.5 points greater than his season average of 25.0.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 11.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.5 assists per game .
- Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 29.1.
- Jae Crowder is the top three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Phoenix’s steals leader is Paul, who averages 1.4 per game. Ayton leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Paul’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- LaVine outpaced his teammates on the Bulls scoring front by putting up 27.5 points per game. He adds 5.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game this season.
- LaVine’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 5.8 lower than his season average of 37.3.
- Nikola Vucevic (11.6 rebounds per game) and Tomas Satoransky (4.8 assists per game) are the Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Satoransky’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 16.5, 1.3 higher than his season average of 15.2.
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, hitting 3.4 threes per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Thaddeus Young is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Daniel Theis leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Young’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from