Sung-Jae Im finished second in his last tournament action in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities July 21-25, and will try for another high finish in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He hasodds to win. Action gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, and Kevin Kisner is the defending champion for the event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:16 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Sung-Jae Im odds for the Wyndham Championship
Im’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Im has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Im has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Im at the Wyndham Championship
- Over Im’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 two times, and his average finish at the event is 13th.
- Im has made the cut in each of his last three trips to this event.
- Im finished 24th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished two rounds without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The average course Im has played over the last year (7,294 yards) is 167 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sung-Jae Im 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||2||65-70-67-68 (-14)||13.148||17.976||$667,500|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||81||71-73-74-74 (+4)||9.412||-2.644||$31,200|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-72||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-72||-0.66||2.2||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||10||70-70-75-69 (-4)||9.772||1.052||$303,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||70-70-67-70 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||70-70-67-69 (-8)||5.060||-3.596||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||67-74-71-75 (-1)||13.860||13.472||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||72-72-70-76 (+2)||-1.019||0.392||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||68-77-70-76 (+3)||-1.992||7.172||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-70||1.816||-2.968||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||71-66-75-67 (-5)||-0.592||3.155||$64,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||70-66-68-71 (-13)||7.132||4.504||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||11||69-67-70-66 (-16)||8.663||-1.057||$184,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-67||-0.372||-1.376||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||8||67-67-65-69 (-24)||2.779||2.090||$217,500|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Im’s second-place finish last time out at the 3M Open on July 21-25.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from