Below you’ll find stats and insights about Im from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Sung-Jae Im odds for The Open Championship
Im’s recent form
- Im has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Im has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his last five appearances.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Im at The Open Championship
- Im wound up 35th at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- Im has made the cut one time in his last two entries to the event.
- Im finished 35th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished a round with a below-average score once in his last attempt at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,297 yards, 32 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Im will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,293 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sung-Jae Im 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||35||71 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-72||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-72||-0.66||2.2||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||10||70-70-75-69 (-4)||9.772||1.052||$303,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||70-70-67-70 (-3)||–||–||$132,300|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||70-70-67-69 (-8)||5.060||-3.596||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||67-74-71-75 (-1)||13.860||13.472||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||72-72-70-76 (+2)||-1.019||0.392||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||68-77-70-76 (+3)||-1.992||7.172||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-70||1.816||-2.968||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||71-66-75-67 (-5)||-0.592||3.155||$64,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||70-66-68-71 (-13)||7.132||4.504||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||11||69-67-70-66 (-16)||8.663||-1.057||$184,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-67||-0.372||-1.376||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||8||67-67-65-69 (-24)||2.779||2.090||$217,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from