Sung-Jae Im heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +3300 odds to win after he missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sung-Jae Im odds for the RBC Heritage
Im’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Im has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Im has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -4.5 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Im at the RBC Heritage
- Im finished below the cut line in each of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Im last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Courses Im has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,290 yards, 191 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.9. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sung-Jae Im 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||77-80||$10,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||8||68-68-69-70 (-5)||$190,750|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||17||72-66-77-66 (-7)||$221,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||21||69-70-72-76 (-1)||$97,557|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||28||68-74-69-72 (-5)||$82,500|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||17||72-67-68-65 (-12)||$104,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||32||69-74-69-73 (-3)||$42,825|
|January 21-24||The American Express||12||68-65-73-69 (-13)||$137,350|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||56||68-68-68-67 (-9)||$15,048|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||5||67-68-67-69 (-21)||$280,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from