Sung-Jae Im will try for another top finish this year at the 2021 Masters Tournament Augusta National Golf Club after a second-place showing at this event in 2020. Oddsmakers give him +4000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sung-Jae Im odds for the Masters Tournament
Im’s recent form
- Im has made the cut in nine straight events.
- Im has finished in the top 20 three times over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Im has finished with a better-than-average score in each of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Im at the Masters Tournament
- Im finished second here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in three rounds.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- Im will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 279.3 strokes per tournament with an average score of -5.1 relative to par. That’s 8.4 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sung-Jae Im 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||8||68-68-69-70 (-5)||$190,750|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||17||72-66-77-66 (-7)||$221,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||21||69-70-72-76 (-1)||$97,557|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||28||68-74-69-72 (-5)||$82,500|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||17||72-67-68-65 (-12)||$104,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||32||69-74-69-73 (-3)||$42,825|
|January 21-24||The American Express||12||68-65-73-69 (-13)||$137,350|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||56||68-68-68-67 (-9)||$15,048|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||5||67-68-67-69 (-21)||$280,500|
Im’s eighth-place finish in The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from