Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kang from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:35 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Sung-Hoon Kang odds for the Valero Texas Open
Kang’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Kang finished outside the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- Kang has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -9 in his only recent appearance.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Kang at the Valero Texas Open
- In Kang’s last five trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 36th.
- Kang has three made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Kang finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- This course is set up to play at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Kang has played over the past year has been 194 yards shorter than the 7,494 yards TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sung-Hoon Kang 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-74||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-72||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-77||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||69-68-72-70 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||69-74||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||70-70-71-65 (-8)||$58,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||70-71-68-72 (-6)||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-71||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-72-76||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-67||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from