The latest odds for Sung-Hoon Kang to claim victory at The RSM Classic are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kang from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article references betting data current as of November 20, 2021 at 11:24 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Sung-Hoon Kang odds for the The RSM Classic
Kang’s recent form
- Kang has an average finishing position of 36th in his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Kang has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Kang at The RSM Classic
- Kang has an average finishing position of 46th in his last five trips to this event.
- Kang has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Kang missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,307.
- Courses Kang has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,279 yards, 274 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sung-Hoon Kang 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||74-42||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||68-71||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||48||74-69-74-67 (+4)||$24,378|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||32||71-64-67-70 (-16)||$51,610|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||27||61-73-69-69 (-12)||$46,944|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||65||68-71-72-72 (-5)||$15,120|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||47||70-71-70-72 (-5)||$19,180|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||15||64-69-68-67 (-12)||$91,342|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||6-8||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||70||71-65-77-72 (+1)||$13,530|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||67-75||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||74||69-72-74-70 (-3)||$14,700|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-71||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||75-78||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||32||70-72-74-73 (+1)||$53,103|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||62||74-65-66-78 (+3)||$16,425|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||67-69-72-69 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-79||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||65||68-68-76-77 (+5)||$15,265|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||59||66-76-72-75 (+1)||$16,940|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||76-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||72-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||67||71-68-83-72 (+10)||$19,623|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||63||73-68-76-73 (+2)||$17,004|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||77-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from