Sung-Hoon Kang (+50000 odds to win) enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links looking for a better finish this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sung-Hoon Kang odds for the RBC Heritage
Kang’s recent form
- Kang hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 63rd.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Kang has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +5.5.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Kang at the RBC Heritage
- In Kang’s last five appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 11th.
- Kang made the cut in one of his last five entries to this event.
- The last time Kang played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,298 yards, which is longer than the 7,099-yard length for this tournament.
- Players have recorded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- Kang will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,258 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4.6 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sung-Hoon Kang 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||59||66-76-72-75 (+1)||$16,940|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||76-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||72-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||67||71-68-83-72 (+10)||$19,623|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||63||73-68-76-73 (+2)||$17,004|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||77-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||$0|
Kang’s last appearance, his 59th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from