Sung-Hoon Kang has +40000 odds to win the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He missed the cut in his last event here, the 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sung-Hoon Kang odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Kang’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Kang has an average finish of 57th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Kang has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -1.7 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Kang at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Kang last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
- Since 2015, he’s played this course four times.
- Kang placed 57th in his only recent finish at this course.
- In his last four attempts at this course, he’s made the cut once.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,320.
- Colonial Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -2.5 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 62 yards shorter than the average course Kang has played over the past year (7,271 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4.7 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sung-Hoon Kang 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||67-69-72-69 (-11)||$20,959|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-79||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||65||68-68-76-77 (+5)||$15,265|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||59||66-76-72-75 (+1)||$16,940|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||76-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||72-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||67||71-68-83-72 (+10)||$19,623|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||63||73-68-76-73 (+2)||$17,004|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||77-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||77-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||$0|
Kang’s last appearance, his 47th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from