The marquee game of the year so far in the NFL has generated tons of buzz, and Sunday Night Football sportsbook promos are everywhere for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots.
Last week, Aaron Rodgers spoke of “the romance of football” after the thrilling comeback in Santa Clara. This week, Tom Brady will craft his own comeback story, perhaps with some romance of its own from adoring fans awaiting the return of the man who helped bring them six Super Bowls.
While the 1-2 Patriots haven’t been as great without TB12, there’s enough drama and storylines to start a new primetime soap series. Oh yeah, he’s on course to break Drew Brees’ all-time passing yards mark on Sunday.
This game means a lot to the sportsbooks and their partners in the NFL. Here are some of the most enticing offers to get fans involved for Sunday night.
Sunday Night Football Sportsbook Promos For New Users
Tom Brady Prop Bets For SNF
Sunday Night Football Sportsbook Promos For All Users
DK, based in Boston, is likely as excited as everyone else in Beantown for Tom Brady’s return. Unlike most, they’re taking a more neutral stance. They have three special props for Sunday night called “Brady Bets”. Players can opt-in for 25% profit boosts on these wagers. The props are located under the NFL tab on the site. Just scroll the bar to the right to view the available options.
Players can also participate in the Homecoming Pool on the site. Go to the Pools section and scroll down for the free entry. Those who get right answers can take home a share of a $10,000 prize pool.
Try BetMGM’s risk-free One Game Parlay. Pick from pre-formed options or build a unique multi-leg bet. Any parlay with four legs or more is eligible for a free bet of the amount wagered if it loses, up to $25.
Caesars has boosted a couple prop bets for Sunday night, with a max wager amount of $100:
- Tom Brady over 299.5 passing yards and over 2.5 passing TDs in a Bucs win: +275
- Damien Harris to score a TD and over 45.5 Rushing Yards: +350
- Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry both over 3.5 receptions: +500
- Tom Brady Over 3.5 Passing TDs and Antonio Brown over 1.5 receiving TDs: +500
- Nelson Agholor over 41.5 receiving yards and Patriots win: +600
- Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, and Mike Evans all over 99.5 receiving yards: +900
- Mike Evans First Touchdown Scorer and Buccaneers to win: +1000
- Ronald Jones II and Chris Godwin each to score a touchdown: +1100
- Jakobi Myers and Hunter Henry each to score a touchdown: +1400
It’s “GOAT versus GOAT” Sunday night! Brady vs. Belichick.
Existing players at FanDuel can get $10 in site credit on a $20 parlay of four legs or more across Week 4 NFL action and Week 5 of college football. Bet four legs of Sunday night at a payout of +400 or better and if the bet loses, get free credit on the site equal to the amount wagered, up to $10.
FD also has some odds boosts for SNF:
- GOAT Record Boost – Tom Brady to throw for over 67.5 yards in the first quarter: -120
- TB GOAT Boost – Tom Brady to have 3+ passing TDs and Bucs to win: +220
- NE GOAT Boost – Patriots to win by 1-13 points: +410
Login on Sundays at SugarHouse and get a 20% odds boost for the first wagered NFL parlay. Wager three legs or more up to $25. $250 max in extra winnings.
Here are the “Specials” currently available:
- Tom Brady to break the passing record (68 yards) and throw a TD in the 1st quarter: +125
- Chris Godwin over 70.5 receiving yards and a TD: +250
Late action means no juice on PointsBet. Bet any NFL game within 48 hours of kickoff and get no vig pricing on the spread. Select the No Juice option on the game page and get +100 each way, or +105/-105, etc.
The first wager on Sunday night is risk-free on PointsBet. Bet up to $20 on any priced -200 or higher for the game. If the bet loses, get that amount back as site credit.
Here are the odds boosts for Sunday night, with a max bet of $100:
- Tom Brady to surpass 68+ passing yards within the second quarter: +150
- Tampa Bay to score +12 points in each half: +160
- Brady to have 44+ pass attempts and the Bucs to win: +330
NFL bettors at WynnBet can get a $50 free bet after betting $50 or more on four NFL Sunday games, including Sunday night.