The Hartford Hawks (4-17) hope to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the Stonehill Skyhawks (9-13) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Skyhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Hawks ( ).
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Stonehill vs Hartford Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Stonehill Offense Vs. Hartford Defense
|Stonehill Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hartford Defense|
|67.5 (290)||Points/Gm||71.5 (240)|
|13.5 (208)||Possessions/Game||12.6 (113)|
|43.9 (217)||Field Goal %||47.8 (344)|
|35.1 (128)||3PT %||38.8 (353)|
|51.6 (150)||Effective FG %||55.2 (350)|
|56.0 (110)||True Shooting %||61.0 (338)|
Hartford Offense Vs. Stonehill Defense
|Hartford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stonehill Defense|
|64.2 (339)||Points/Gm||71.3 (236)|
|12.6 (247)||Possessions/Game||13.5 (151)|
|42.4 (291)||Field Goal %||44.0 (200)|
|32.3 (269)||3PT %||34.2 (209)|
|48.8 (281)||Effective FG %||51.0 (228)|
|51.5 (301)||True Shooting %||55.8 (214)|
Best Betting Sites For Stonehill vs Hartford
Stonehill Betting Insights
- Stonehill is 10-9-2 ATS this season.
- A total of six out of Stonehill’s 21 games this season have hit the over.
- The Skyhawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 12 of 21 games this season.
- The average point total in Stonehill’s games this year is 138.8, 6.3 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Hartford Betting Insights
- Hartford has won six games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Hawks have covered the spread six times this year (6-10 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Hartford and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven out of 18 times this year.
- Hawks games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 132.5 points in nine of 18 outings.
- Hartford has a 135.8-point average over/under in its contests this season, 3.3 more points than this game’s point total.
Stonehill Key Players
- Isaiah Burnett leads the Skyhawks in assists and rebounds. He dishes out 2.6 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Stonehill’s scoring leader is Andrew Sims, who averages 14.9 points per game.
- Max Zegarowski hits 2.4 treys per game to lead the Skyhawks.
- Burnett leads the team with 2.6 steals per game. Cole Bergan collects 0.7 blocks an outing to pace Stonehill.
Hartford Key Players
- The Hawks leader in scoring is Briggs McClain with 15.9 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- Pano Pavlidis (5.8 rebounds per game) and Michael Dunne (2.5 assists per game) are the Hartford leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Dunne is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, knocking down 2.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Hartford grabs more steals than McClain (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Pavlidis (1.2 per game).