In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Cink from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 7:33 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Stewart Cink odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Cink’s recent form
- Cink has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Cink has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he’s made the cut.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Cink at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Cink has one top-10 finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 39th.
- Cink made the cut in three of his last five entries to this event.
- Cink finished ninth when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm will play at 7,160 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,303.
- The average course Cink has played over the last year (7,293 yards) is 133 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,160 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stewart Cink 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-74 (-2)||–||–||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||68||67-75-71-74 (+3)||13.344||0.12||$16,720|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-75||-3.646||-0.686||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-68-69-68 (-12)||8.96||2.68||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75||-4.643||-0.998||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-74||-6.812||-2.341||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||67-71-70-72 (-4)||-2.563||3.471||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73-69||-1.969||0.738||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||68-63-70-68 (-11)||-0.902||3.585||$35,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||69-67-67-71 (-18)||2.750||-3.881||$119,000|
Cink’s 68th-place finish in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from