In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Cink from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:32 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Stewart Cink odds for the Valspar Championship
Cink’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Cink has an average finish of 40th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Cink hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 40th.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his last five events.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Cink at the Valspar Championship
- Cink has average finish of 29th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 27th-place.
- Cink has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Cink last played this event in 2019 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 31 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,309).
- The courses Cink has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,309 yards, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will play at 7,340 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stewart Cink 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||78-74||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||67-71-70-72 (-4)||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73-69||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||68-63-70-68 (-11)||$35,700|
|January 6- 9||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||69-67-67-71 (-18)||$119,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from