Stewart Cink readies for the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 70th. Detroit, Michigan will host the tournament on the par 72 course from July 28-31. Cameron Davis is the defending champion at this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Stewart Cink odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Cink’s recent form
- In his last five events, Cink has an average finish of 34th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Cink has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Cink at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Cink last played this event in 2019 and finished 70th.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Cink has played over the past year has been 95 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stewart Cink 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||24||71-69-65-73 (-6)||10.792||-3.668||$69,375|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||78-71||-1.918||-8.696||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||24||70-73-70-67 (E)||–||–||$73,400|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||53||71-66-71-69 (-3)||-6.928||2.516||$20,003|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-71||0.84||-1.30||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||71-81||-2.710||6.122||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||69-68-71-74 (+2)||12.388||2.944||$129,768|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-74-65 (-2)||3.456||10.892||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||68||67-75-71-74 (+3)||13.344||0.12||$16,720|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-75||-3.646||-0.686||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-68-69-68 (-12)||8.96||2.68||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75||-4.643||-0.998||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-74||-6.812||-2.341||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||67-71-70-72 (-4)||-2.563||3.471||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73-69||-1.969||0.738||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||68-63-70-68 (-11)||-0.902||3.585||$35,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||69-67-67-71 (-18)||2.750||-3.881||$119,000|
Cink’s last tournament appearance, his 24th-place finish in the 3M Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from