Stewart Cink, who took 12th in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club from April 8-11 in his last tournament action, enters play in the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +9000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stewart Cink odds for the RBC Heritage
Cink’s recent form
- Cink has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five events, Cink has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -2.5 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Cink at the RBC Heritage
- Cink has an average finish of 45th over his last six trips to this tournament.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Cink last played this event in 2020 and finished 62nd. He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links measures 7,099 yards for this tournament, 199 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,298).
- Players have carded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- Harbour Town Golf Links checks in at 7,099 yards, 127 yards shorter than the average course Cink has played over the past year (7,226 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.9 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stewart Cink 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||74-69-72-71 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||19||71-64-70-72 (-3)||$82,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-74||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||69-70-71-70 (-4)||$16,425|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||19||67-63-65-70 (-15)||$78,210|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||31||71-69-67-74 (-11)||$49,000|
Cink’s last appearance, his 12th-place finish in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from