In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Cink from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of May 22, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Stewart Cink odds for the PGA Championship
Cink’s recent form
- Cink will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Cink has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Cink has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five appearances.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Cink at the PGA Championship
- Cink has one top-five finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 19th.
- Cink made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Cink last played this event in 2022 and finished 23rd.
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,285 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,131 yards.
- The average course Cink has played over the past year has been 125 yards longer than the 7,131 yards Southern Hills Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stewart Cink 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||69-68-71 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-74-65 (-2)||3.456||10.892||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||68||67-75-71-74 (+3)||13.344||0.12||$16,720|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-75||-3.646||-0.686||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-68-69-68 (-12)||8.96||2.68||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75||-4.643||-0.998||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-74||-6.812||-2.341||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||67-71-70-72 (-4)||-2.563||3.471||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73-69||-1.969||0.738||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||68-63-70-68 (-11)||-0.902||3.585||$35,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||69-67-67-71 (-18)||2.750||-3.881||$119,000|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Cink’s ninth-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm on May 5- 9.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from