Stewart Cink finished 19th in his last tournament action in The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) from March 18-21, and will try to improve on that finish in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +35000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stewart Cink odds for the Masters Tournament
Cink’s recent form
- Cink has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Cink has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3.5 over his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Cink at the Masters Tournament
- Cink finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2019.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this event.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Cink will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,216 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 69.3 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stewart Cink 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||19||71-64-70-72 (-3)||$82,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-74||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||69-70-71-70 (-4)||$16,425|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||19||67-63-65-70 (-15)||$78,210|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||31||71-69-67-74 (-11)||$49,000|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Cink’s 19th-place finish last time out at The Honda Classic on March 18-21.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from