Stewart Cink missed the cut in his last appearance in the 3M Open, and he hasodds to win as he aims for a better outcome in this year’s tournament at TPC Twin Cities. Blaine, Minnesota will play host to the event from July 21-24, as 184 players hit the course seeking championship last won by Cameron Champ.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of July 20, 2022 at 9:21 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Stewart Cink odds for the 3M Open
Cink’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Cink has an average finish of 39th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Cink has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Cink at the 3M Open
- Cink has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Cink last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses Cink has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,245 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stewart Cink 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||78-71||-1.918||-8.696||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||24||70-73-70-67 (E)||–||–||$73,400|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||53||71-66-71-69 (-3)||-6.928||2.516||$20,003|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-71||0.84||-1.30||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||71-81||-2.710||6.122||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||69-68-71-74 (+2)||12.388||2.944||$129,768|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-74-65 (-2)||3.456||10.892||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||68||67-75-71-74 (+3)||13.344||0.12||$16,720|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-75||-3.646||-0.686||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-68-69-68 (-12)||8.96||2.68||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75||-4.643||-0.998||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-74||-6.812||-2.341||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||67-71-70-72 (-4)||-2.563||3.471||$26,705|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73-69||-1.969||0.738||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||68-63-70-68 (-11)||-0.902||3.585||$35,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||69-67-67-71 (-18)||2.750||-3.881||$119,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from