Steven Stamkos will be on the ice when
the Tampa Bay Lightning and New York Rangers meet in game 8 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Friday, June 3, 2022, at 8:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Stamkos are available, and so is some information to help you make the right calls.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Steven Stamkos Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Steven Stamkos Season Stats
- Stamkos’ plus-minus rating this season is +25, in 18:28 per game on the ice.
- Stamkos has 42 goals so far this season, scoring in 40 different games.
- Stamkos has picked up an assist in 52 games, and has 65 assists in total, so far this season.
- He has gotten at least one point in 70 games, and has 107 points in total, this season.
- On the power play, he has scored 15 goals, plus picked up 20 assists.
- Stamkos’ shooting percentage this season is 17.4%, and he is averaging 3.0 shots per game.
Steven Stamkos Prop Bet Insights
- Stamkos has gone over his points prop bet in 57 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 83 opportunities).
- In 46 games this season with shorter odds than -185 to go over his point total, Stamkos has exceeded the total 33 times (71.7% of chances).
- In 38 games this season with longer odds than -185 to go over his point total, Stamkos has exceeded the total 24 times (63.2% of chances).
- Stamkos’ odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 64.9% that he hits the over.
Steven Stamkos Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|5/14/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||16:59||Away||W 2-1|
|5/12/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||25:16||Home||W 4-3 OT|
|5/10/2022||Maple Leafs||1||1||0||16:57||Away||L 4-3|
|5/8/2022||Maple Leafs||1||1||0||17:20||Home||W 7-3|
|5/6/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||20:18||Home||L 5-2|
Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from