Steven Stamkos will be in action when
the Tampa Bay Lightning and Toronto Maple Leafs meet at Scotiabank Arena on Monday in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round, starting at 7:30 PM ET. Looking to bet on Stamkos’ props? Here is some info to help you, below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Steven Stamkos Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Steven Stamkos Season Stats
- Stamkos has averaged 18:28 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +25.
- Stamkos has 42 goals this season, scoring in 36 different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 47 games so far this season, and has 65 in total.
- He has gotten at least one point in 62 games, and has 107 points in total, so far this season.
- On the power play, Stamkos has 15 goals and 20 assists.
- He has a 17.4% shooting percentage, taking 3.0 shots per game.
Steven Stamkos Prop Bet Insights
- Stamkos has gone over his points prop bet in 50 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 72 opportunities).
- In 68 games this season with shorter odds than +165 to go over his point total, Stamkos has exceeded the total 48 times (70.6% of chances).
- In three games this season with longer odds than +165 to go over his point total, Stamkos has exceeded the total two times (66.7% of chances).
- The implied probability that Stamkos hits the over on his points over/under is 37.7%, based on the odds.
Steven Stamkos Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/28/2022||Blue Jackets||2||0||2||20:33||Away||L 5-2|
|4/26/2022||Blue Jackets||4||2||2||16:23||Home||W 4-1|
|4/21/2022||Maple Leafs||3||1||2||18:09||Home||W 8-1|
|4/19/2022||Red Wings||3||0||3||17:35||Home||L 4-3|
|4/14/2022||Ducks||2||0||2||17:19||Home||W 4-3 OT|
Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from