The Stetson Hatters (17-13) face the Milwaukee Panthers (21-11) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET on FloS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hatters’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Panthers ( ).
The insights in this article reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
Stetson vs Milwaukee Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Stetson Offense Vs. Milwaukee Defense
|Stetson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Milwaukee Defense|
|76.6 (59)||Points/Gm||73.8 (287)|
|37.5 (51)||Possessions/Game||37.0 (293)|
|46.3 (68)||Field Goal %||41.5 (46)|
|39.1 (4)||3PT %||31.4 (46)|
|55.0 (20)||Effective FG %||48.0 (70)|
|55.0 (149)||True Shooting %||52.6 (95)|
Milwaukee Offense Vs. Stetson Defense
|Milwaukee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stetson Defense|
|78.3 (32)||Points/Gm||73.3 (276)|
|37.0 (69)||Possessions/Game||37.5 (313)|
|46.0 (87)||Field Goal %||46.2 (309)|
|35.2 (114)||3PT %||36.1 (305)|
|52.6 (87)||Effective FG %||52.9 (305)|
|56.0 (86)||True Shooting %||57.5 (306)|
Best Betting Sites For Stetson vs Milwaukee
Stetson Betting Insights
- Stetson has covered 18 times in 28 chances against the spread this season.
- The Hatters have been favored by 1.5 points or more nine times this season, and covered the spread in seven of those matchups.
- Stetson’s games have gone over the point total 20 out of 28 times this season.
- The Hatters’ 28 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 155.5 points 10 times.
- The average point total in Stetson’s matchups this year is 149.9, 5.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Milwaukee Betting Insights
- Milwaukee is 15-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers are 9-7 ATS this year when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 17 Milwaukee’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Panthers have played 11 games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 155.5 points.
- The average over/under for Milwaukee’s contests this season is 152.2, 3.3 fewer points than this game’s total.
Stetson Key Players
- The Hatters scoring leader is Jalen Blackmon, who contributes 15.2 points per game.
- Josh Smith paces Stetson with 6.2 rebounds per game and Stephan D.Swenson leads the team with 4.8 assists per outing.
- The Hatters are led by Wheza Panzo from long distance. He makes 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- D.Swenson leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Smith collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Stetson.
Milwaukee Key Players
- BJ Freeman has the top spot on the Panthers scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.4 points and 3.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Markeith Browning II is the Milwaukee leader with 5.2 per game.
- Freeman leads the Panthers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Milwaukee’s Justin Thomas has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Ahmad Rand is first in blocks with 2.1 per game.