The Kennesaw State Owls (13-6, 5-1 ASUN) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Stetson Hatters (10-7, 5-1 ASUN) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Edmunds Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hatters’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Owls ( ).
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Stetson vs Kennesaw State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Stetson Offense Vs. Kennesaw State Defense
|Stetson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kennesaw State Defense|
|75.9 (92)||Points/Gm||68.3 (156)|
|11.6 (85)||Possessions/Game||6.1 (45)|
|46.4 (81)||Field Goal %||45.4 (276)|
|39.4 (11)||3PT %||35.2 (267)|
|55.4 (23)||Effective FG %||52.1 (282)|
|56.8 (76)||True Shooting %||59.6 (309)|
Kennesaw State Offense Vs. Stetson Defense
|Kennesaw State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stetson Defense|
|74.8 (124)||Points/Gm||71.1 (236)|
|6.1 (318)||Possessions/Game||11.6 (272)|
|46.1 (97)||Field Goal %||45.4 (276)|
|38.4 (22)||3PT %||34.7 (239)|
|53.7 (66)||Effective FG %||51.5 (259)|
|56.2 (106)||True Shooting %||57.6 (258)|
Best Betting Sites For Stetson vs Kennesaw State
Stetson Betting Insights
- Stetson is 11-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Hatters have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- So far this season, 11 out of Stetson’s 15 games have hit the over.
- The Hatters and their opponents have scored more than 141 points in seven of 15 games this season.
- The average point total in Stetson’s outings this year is 147.0, 6.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Kennesaw State Betting Insights
- Kennesaw State is 11-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Owls are 6-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Kennesaw State’s games have hit the over nine out of 16 times this year.
- Owls games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 141 points in 10 of 16 outings.
- The average total for Kennesaw State’s games this season has been 143.1, 2.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Stetson Key Players
- The Hatters scoring leader is Jalen Blackmon, who puts up 12.2 points per game.
- Stetson is led in rebounding by Josh Smith’s 6.7 rebounds per game and assists by Stephan D.Swenson’s 4.9 assists per game.
- The Hatters are led by Wheza Panzo from long distance. He knocks down 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Stetson’s blocks leader is Smith, who collects 1.1 per game. D.Swenson leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
Kennesaw State Key Players
- Chris Youngblood owns the Owls top spot in scoring with 14.3 points per game and also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest.
- The Kennesaw State leaders in rebounds and assists are Brandon Stroud (6.4 rebounds per game) and Terrell Burden (3.8 assists per game).
- Youngblood leads the Owls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Kennesaw State grabs more steals than Burden (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Demond Robin (0.8 per game).