The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (8-12, 1-6 ASUN) hope to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Stetson Hatters (10-8, 5-2 ASUN) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Hatters’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Gamecocks ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Stetson vs Jacksonville State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Stetson Offense Vs. Jacksonville State Defense
|Stetson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jacksonville State Defense|
|76.2 (81)||Points/Gm||70.1 (209)|
|15.4 (38)||Possessions/Game||13.3 (272)|
|46.3 (85)||Field Goal %||43.7 (189)|
|39.8 (6)||3PT %||36.6 (312)|
|55.3 (27)||Effective FG %||52.8 (298)|
|56.5 (90)||True Shooting %||62.5 (346)|
Jacksonville State Offense Vs. Stetson Defense
|Jacksonville State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stetson Defense|
|68.3 (268)||Points/Gm||71.7 (246)|
|13.3 (90)||Possessions/Game||15.4 (325)|
|42.8 (273)||Field Goal %||45.8 (289)|
|36.4 (67)||3PT %||34.9 (247)|
|50.5 (209)||Effective FG %||51.9 (275)|
|53.6 (224)||True Shooting %||57.7 (261)|
Best Betting Sites For Stetson vs Jacksonville State
Stetson Betting Insights
- Stetson has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing five times.
- Stetson and its opponents have combined to hit the over 12 out of 16 times this season.
- The Hatters and their opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in 11 of 16 games this season.
- Stetson’s contests this year have an average point total of 147.9, 14.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Jacksonville State Betting Insights
- Jacksonville State has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Gamecocks have covered the spread twice this season (2-5 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven out of 17 times this year.
- The Gamecocks have played nine games this season that finished with a combined score over 133.5 points.
- The average over/under for Jacksonville State’s contests this season is 138.3, 4.8 more points than this game’s total.
Stetson Key Players
- Jalen Blackmon leads the Hatters in scoring, averaging 12.8 points per game.
- Josh Smith paces Stetson with 6.8 rebounds a game and Stephan D.Swenson leads the squad with 4.8 assists per outing.
- The Hatters are led by Wheza Panzo from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Stetson’s steals leader is D.Swenson, who averages 1.4 per game. Smith leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
Jacksonville State Key Players
- Skyelar Potter owns the Gamecocks top spot in scoring with 13.9 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- The Jacksonville State leaders in rebounds and assists are Juwan Perdue (7.1 rebounds per game) and Demaree King (3.0 assists per game).
- King makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gamecocks, averaging 2.8 treys per game.
- Jacksonville State’s Potter has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Maros Zeliznak is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.