The Golden State Warriors, including Stephen Curry, hit the court against the Memphis Grizzlies at 10:00 PM ET on Friday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Curry paces his team in both points (25.5) and assists (6.3) per contest, and also posts 5.2 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.3 blocks.
With prop bets available for Curry in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Stephen Curry Prop Bets (May 13)
Curry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s points prop bet for Curry is 27.5 points. That is 2.0 more than his season average of 25.5.
- Curry has appeared in 92 games this season, scoring more than 27.5 points in 29 of them.
- Curry has hit the over on his points prop total 32 times this season (in 78 games with such a prop).
- Curry has connected on 4.5 three pointers per game, 1.0 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Curry has made more than 3.5 threes in 46 of his 92 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Grizzlies are ranked 12th in the NBA, giving up 109.9 points per game.
Curry Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Warriors Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from