Stephen Curry and his Golden State Warriors teammates hit the court against the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. Curry paces his team in both points (25.5) and assists (6.3) per contest, and also averages 5.2 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1.3 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Curry in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Stephen Curry Prop Bets (June 10)
Curry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.5-point total set for Curry on Friday is 3.0 more points than his season scoring average.
- Through 101 games this season, Curry has scored more than 28.5 points 33 times.
- Curry has exceeded his points prop total 38 times this season (in 87 games with such a prop).
- Curry has connected on 4.5 three-pointers per game, which equals his over/under on Friday.
- Curry has made more than 4.5 three pointers in 39 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 104.5 points per game, the Celtics are the best squad in the league on defense.
Curry Vs Celtics
Bet On Warriors Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from