Stephen Curry will hit the court on Sunday when his Golden State Warriors match up with the Utah Jazz. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Curry’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Stephen Curry Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Curry has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Sunday’s scoring over/under for Curry is set at 29.5 points. That’s 0.2 more points than his season average of 29.3.
- In 16 of 36 games this season (44.4%) Curry has scored more than 29.5 points.
- Curry’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 29.8 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.5 points on average.
- Curry has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 16 out of 34 times (47.1%).
- In only 16 games this season (44.4%) Curry scored more than his average points over/under of 29.8.
- Opponents of the Jazz have averaged 107.6 points per game this season, the 28th-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Curry has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 34 times this season.
- Curry has averaged 4.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more threes than his over/under in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (20 out of his 36 contests), Curry has knocked down more than 4.5 threes.
- Curry’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 4.6. He has made 0.1 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Curry has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 18 of his 34 chances (52.9% of his contests).
- In 20 of 36 games (55.6%), Curry has made more threes than his 4.6 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Jazz have made 10.8 three-pointers per game this season, the fewest against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Curry vs the Jazz
Bet on the Warriors vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from