Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors play the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday. Here’s how Curry’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Stephen Curry Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Curry has played in 35 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 33 of them.
- Curry has scored 29.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.8 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 40% of his matchups this season (14 of 35 games) Curry has scored more than 30.5 points.
- Curry’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (29.8 points) by 0.1 points.
- Curry has hit the points over in only 16 of 33 opportunities (48.5%).
- Curry has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (29.8 points) in only 45.7% of his matchups (16 out of 35 contests).
- Opponents of the Clippers have scored 109.4 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Curry has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 33 times this season.
- Curry’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 41.5, which is equal to his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (41.5).
- In 51.4% of his games (18 out of 35) Curry has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Curry has a season-long PRA average (41.5) that’s 1.0 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (40.5).
- In 19 out of 33 chances this season (57.6%), Curry has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 51.4% of his matchups this year (18 of 35 games), Curry covered his average PRA over/under (40.5).
Last 10 Games
Curry vs the Clippers
Bet on the Warriors vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from