In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Jaeger from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:27 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Stephan Jaeger odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Jaeger’s recent form
- Jaeger has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Jaeger has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Over his last five tournaments, Jaeger has finished within five shots of the leader two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Jaeger at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Jaeger finished 57th in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Jaeger finished 57th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 75 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,284).
- The average course Jaeger has played over the past year has been 30 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stephan Jaeger 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||71 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||71-65-65-72 (-15)||6.692||-9.872||$36,855|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||67-71-73-66 (-3)||9.700||0.648||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||69-71-64-70 (-10)||8.608||-3.468||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-76||-6.294||-2.974||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74||-2.346||0.838||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-68||-7.182||-4.998||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75||-6.577||0.936||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-73-75-78 (+8)||-2.680||2.860||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||68-73-75-68 (+4)||-1.645||2.841||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||62||73-67-72-73 (+1)||-4.632||0.540||$18,040|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-69-76||-2.887||0.656||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||65-77||-1.742||-2.014||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||-0.087||-1.661||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Jaeger’s 38th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from