Below you’ll find stats and insights about Jaeger from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 3:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Stephan Jaeger odds for the 3M Open
Jaeger’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Jaeger has an average finish of 50th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Jaeger has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +6 in his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Jaeger at the 3M Open
- Jaeger has an average finish of 82nd with a personal best of finish of 66th at this tournament.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Jaeger finished 98th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time at this tournament, Jaeger finished with one eagle, one birdie, and two bogeys.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- Courses Jaeger has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,232 yards, 196 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stephan Jaeger 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||98||74 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||22||N/A||$37,185|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-71||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||69-70-69-66 (-10)||24.676||-15.496||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||67-72||6.714||-0.92||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-76||4.186||-3.082||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||71-65-65-72 (-15)||6.692||-9.872||$36,855|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||67-71-73-66 (-3)||9.700||0.648||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||69-71-64-70 (-10)||8.608||-3.468||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-76||-6.294||-2.974||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74||-2.346||0.838||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-68||-7.182||-4.998||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75||-6.577||0.936||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-73-75-78 (+8)||-2.680||2.860||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||68-73-75-68 (+4)||-1.645||2.841||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||62||73-67-72-73 (+1)||-4.632||0.540||$18,040|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-69-76||-2.887||0.656||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||65-77||-1.742||-2.014||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||-0.087||-1.661||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from