Stefon Diggs and the Buffalo Bills take on the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Diggs’ receiving yards prop bet.
Stefon Diggs AFC Championship Player Props
Diggs’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Diggs’ 98.3 receiving yards per game average is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (97.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (nine out of 18), Diggs has put up more than 97.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (248.0 per game).
- Diggs’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 81.2 per game. He has put up 17.1 more per game than that average.
- In 72.2% of his games (13 out of 18 chances), Diggs has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (81.2).
- Diggs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 13 of his 18 games (72.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Stefon Diggs or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from